Last updated 16/07/2020
Our Sites provide information relating to the products and services offered by Ken’s Beijing.
Using our Site
- Our Sites are for personal and non-exclusive use only. We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use our Sites.
- You may not use any automatic device (e.g. “page-scraper”, “robot”, “spider”, “deep-link”) or equivalent manual process to access, copy, acquire or monitor any part of our Sites and their content.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part or features of the Sites, or any systems, networks and servers connected to the Sites.
- You may not trace or seek to trace any information associated with other users of the Sites.
- You agree to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure, systems and networks connected to the Sites.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper workings of the Sites or other users of the Sites.
- You may not disguise the origin of any information that you transmit through our Sites. You may not pretend that you are or that you represent someone else or impersonate another user of our Sites.
- The Sites are intended for use only by those who can access it within the UK. If you choose to access it from a location outside of the UK, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws local to you.
Site Availability & Accuracy of Information
We do not guarantee our Sites will be available, work or be accessible at any particular time. We reserve the right to terminate access to any users without notice or explanation.
If there are known technical problems we will endeavour to let you know as soon as they arise, with alternative methods for making your order with us. Scheduled maintenance of the Sites will be advertised with reasonable notice.
We try our best to ensure the information provided on our Sites is accurate and up-to-date, however we cannot guarantee it will be. Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us, our products, news, features, services and other websites that might be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
Compliance with Laws & Regulations
We ensure that all content and services provided by our Sites comply with all applicable UK laws and regulations. We are not responsible for your violation of any laws regarding your use of our Sites and Ordering Services.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our trading name Ken’s Beijing is a registered trademark of Ken’s Beijing Ltd. All content available on our Sites including text, graphics, photographs and logos are owned by or licensed to us and is subject to copyright and other intellectual property right laws. Your agree to not engage in the use, copying or distribution of content within our Sites unless we have have given express written permission to do so.