Last updated 15/07/2020
To enable us to open we have had to take necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. The following risk mitigation factors have been put in place during the COVID-19 pandemic. These will change according to the latest UK government regulations and guidelines as well as our own judgement on the situation. There are currently no plans to reopen the restaurant eat-in service.
- Staff are advised to wear face masks inside the premises.
- Sanitiser stations have been placed at different locations in the premises.
- Additional cleaning scheduled, especially areas most likely to be affected.
- Staff that show any sign of COVID-19 symptoms or live with somebody that does must stay at home for 2 weeks.
- Social distancing must be adhered to where possible.
- All goods delivered by suppliers are to be handled with gloves and sanitised where appropriate.
Walk-In and Collections
- We recommend all customers order online or over the phone to avoid disappointment.
- Do not enter the premises if you show any sign of symptoms linked to COVID-19.
- You are advised to only arrive during your estimated time slot.
- You must ring the door bell before entering and wait for an answer.
- Only one customer is allowed in the screened-off customer area at a time.
- You are advised to wait outside or inside your vehicle to allow other customers to use the screened-off area.
- Masks/suitable face coverings are mandatory inside the shop from 24th July 2020.
- You are advised to use hand sanitiser before entering the shop. We provide alcohol-free hand sanitiser in the customer area.
- We do not accept cash payments without prior notice. The exact amount must be provided – as we do not hold any change.
- Drivers have been trained to perform non-contact deliveries.
- All drivers wear masks and gloves if necessary.
- The driver will place your takeaway on the ground inside the food delivery bag.
- Please allow the driver to retreat a safe distance before picking up your food.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.