Please see our latest COVID-19 Notice here.
Opening up for takeaway collection and deliveries has not been a straight forward task during the COVID lock down. From the beginning our number 1 priority has been to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. Several controls have been put in place to minimise any risk of spread of the Coronavirus, these include:
- Mandatory wearing of face masks for all staff members
- Drivers fully trained for “no contact” deliveries
- Payments online, over the phone, and contactless payments are recommended
- Maximum of one customer at a time inside the shop in the designated area
- Increased number of hand sanitiser stations
- Increased regularity of cleaning
- Safety screens in the customer area
We’ve also had to battle with supplier shortages and as a result have had to shorten the menu. On the other hand, the shortened menu has helped increase the speed of cooking operation, to ensure you get your order on time.
Please bear with us during this time, we really appreciate your patience as we try out best to ensure you get the quality of service you expect.